Sunday, January 23, 2011

Knock, knock, who cares?...

So far, in my very short quest into the blogoverse, (I must recommend not to use that word in scrabble!) I have found a few real gems, that I found are not only quite well written and organized, but also... OK, well they are quite well written and organized. I tried so hard to find blogs that incorporated a good mix of business and pleasure, i.e. humor, but my search really ended up being fruitless. I did find a microbiology blog that had a "jokes" page, which I thought was a step in the right direction, but it was lacking in content overall. Is it too much to ask for an assembly of like-minded scientists who still value the ancient art of fun? Must everyone B. cereus?! Alas, I stumble upon Mike the Mad Biologist, and nature has once again been balanced. Cheers! 

-Small Things Considered  http://schaechter.asmblog.org/
-Mike the Mad Biologist   http://www.scienceblogs.com/mikethemadbiologist/

Feel free to disagree, but you will be wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment